PreambleCompany undertakes to guarantee to all persons the observance of privacy and the confidentiality of their personal data.
That’s because these values represent one of the company's social commitments in connection with its sustainable development policy.
Company takes reasonable steps to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of any personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Data Protection.
DefinitionsPersonal Data: Data concerning individuals and possibility of their direct or indirect identification.
Data processing: operations in relation to personal data, especially the obtaining, recording, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination.
Data controller: any organization who determines the purposes and means of the data processing.
Data collectedIn general, you may contact Company without having to communicate any personal data. However, to be able to provide certain services, Company may ask you to provide personal data, for example, to respond to a contact request, to complete an application.
In any case, Company ensures that the data collected is strictly adequate, relevant and not excessive with regard to the purpose of the processing operation. Company shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the personal data collected is accurate, complete and, where necessary, kept up-to-date.
PurposesCompany ensures that the collection of personal data is carried out in a licit, fair, and non-fraudulent manner.
Personal data processed by Company is obtained for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- For the proceedings of any job applications that you submit to one of our sites;
- To answer your messages.
Information of the persons concernedCompany is committed to keeping you informed about the processing of your personal data.
When personal data is obtained, you are provided with the following information:
- the identity of the data controller;
- the purposes of the processing for which the data are intended;
- whether replies to the questions are compulsory or optional;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the data;
- the possibility to access, modify or refuse, for lawful reasons the processing of your personal data.
Recipients of the dataPersonal data will not be communicated or transferred to any third party other than authorized recipients.
Authorized recipients are the internal services in charge and, if applicable, authorized persons from partners or providers.
Data retentionThe data shall be kept for a period not exceeding that which is necessary for the purposes for which it is exchanged.
CookiesA cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer and that then sends information back to the originating website (for example connection ID, language selection, date).
You are informed with the help of such files that when you visit this website, cookies are placed on your computer.
SecurityCompanies ensure that your personal data stays secure through both physical and logical methods.
We know that you provide your personal information in good faith and expect it to be looked after. This is why we take the security of your personal information seriously. This means that we have taken steps internally in order to ensure that our systems adequately protect your personal information.
Rights of the persons concernedYou have rights in respect of your personal information and this Section explains a bit more about those rights that are applicable to what we do with your personal information and when you can exercise them. If you would like more information about any of your rights, please contact us on the details set out below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing your personal informationWe want you to fully understand and be comfortable with how we use your personal information. You can contact us at any time to ask whether we process any personal information about you. If we do hold or use your personal information in any way, you have the right to access that personal information.
Requesting more informationWe hope that you can understand that it is very difficult to cover all the possible ways in which we collect and use personal information. We have tried to be as clear and as open as we can and will continue to update this privacy notice as our use of personal information develops. However, if you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information, we will be happy to give you peace of mind by answering any questions or providing any additional information that we can.
Additional rightsYou also have some additional rights that you may exercise as set out here. We may publish a policy, from time to time, to explain how we will handle such requests and what you can expect from us when you make a request to exercise your rights. If we do publish any such policy, we will provide a link to it here. In each instance we may ask you to make your request in writing to the contact addresses below and provide verification of your identity.
- You have the right to request us to correct any inaccuracy about you that we may hold, in which case we may ask you to verify the corrected information
- You have the right to request us to delete your personal information. Please be aware that we can only comply with such a request if:
- your personal information is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for (for example, we need your personal information to [respond to a communication]);
- the collection, storage or use of the personal information by us is prevented by law;
- your personal information is not required for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim such as in the conduct of legal proceedings.
- You have the right to request that we restrict or refrain from processing your personal information:
- for the time it takes us to verify the accuracy of your personal information where you have disputed its accuracy;
- where the collection, storage or use of the personal information by us is unlawful but you decide not to ask to delete it;
- where, we no longer need your personal information but you need them for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim;
- for the time it takes to determine whether we have an overriding legitimate ground to continue to process your personal information, where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- You have the right to data portability in respect of information we have collected from you based on consent or for the reason of entering into a contract. If you exercise this right, we will transfer a copy of the information that you have provided to us at your request.
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal information:
- where we are using that information based on our legitimate interests, and where we do not have compelling overriding grounds to continue to use your personal information;
- or at any time, where we use your personal information to send you the newsletter or any other type of direct marketing, in which case it will no longer be used for that purpose, but may use it for another lawful purpose.
ContactYou can contact us by
|Post||JV JCDecaux UZ LLC|
12, Gospitalniy Block, Tashkent,
100015, the Republic of Uzbekistan
|Telephone||+ 998 71 150-00-50|
UpdateThis policy may be updated at any time so we advise visitors to consult it regularly for changes.